Jason Mizrahi is a designer of contemporary furniture. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. After receiving his degree in Architecture from Pratt Institute in New York, Jason returned to Los Angeles and founded his design studio.
Blurring the line between furniture and sculpture, Jason’s designs are compositions in minimal and fluid forms, defined by proportion, and unrestrained by convention. His pieces embody a collective balance of timeless elements rooted in art, architecture, and fashion. In constant search of the perfect balance, his work represents a fusion between solids and voids, lines and shapes, both minimal and expressive.
Exhibitions & Awards
- 2019 London Design Fair
- 2018 & 2017 Westedge Design Fair, Los Angeles
- 2017 Best Innovative Design Award, American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- 2017 Architectural Digest Design Show, New York
- 2015 Westedge Design Fair, Los Angeles
- 2015 Maison&Objet, Miami
- 2015 BDwest, San Diego
- 2014 SaloneSatellite, Salone del Mobile, Milan